A video every Seadoo enthusiast needs to see...25 year history in 4:20.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Minnetonka4me

Premium Member
Premium Member
:lol::cool: That wasnt planned...

Anyways check out this awesome history lesson!!

[video=youtube;RW4obSA4Ktw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4obSA4Ktw&feature=g-vrec[/video]

I dig it but I'm super exited about the announcement of Bo Dupreist's 94 WF victory. This is the kind of thing i would normally love but that 2 sec of him crossing the finish line and throwing his arms up........I want that to be my avatar!

Old post I know but that was awesome!! It makes me want to buy a new one because I'm missing out on a lot of features!

Am I the only one noticed that there were a lot of old white guys riding those things? Are they the new midlife crisis purchase? Is that Seadoo's target consumer? Lol.

what the hell is going on at the 3:00 mark???

A ski flying through the air in a parking lot???? I hope they were stringing it up for a commercial?!?!?!?!?!

Even just before that were skis running on a drainage ditch, with not much water it seems.

One good thought, even with the older machines BRP never forgot to add the pretty girls in swim suits for their ads :)

And who dropped the ball by not showing a clip of the 95 XP800!??

Their absolute greatest achievement bar none.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Back