A Bunch of Seadoo Parts From Previous Projects

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jim7

Premium Member
Premium Member
Take a look... Cleaning out the garage of parts from old builds

ALL AUCTIONS START AT A DOLLAR WITH NO RESERVE
Ebay name

jtw73

Thanks
Jim

Goto advanced search on ebay and select search by seller ID
jtw73

Next time, please don't make the guys here do your leg work to see your auctions. If you want to help a sale, YOU gotta HELP your sale! So post your link please

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jtw73/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Also, most guys will look past an auction with shipping charges like yours. That is the fastest way to keep your final selling price low cause guys know they're getting smoked on shipping. I know you can ship that new gauge for about $6 or less in the lower 50 not $20.

how true,,,.......also I think the wiring harness will fit into "if it fits, it ships" box for $5

My complete, total and sincere apologizes... REALLY.... "make the guys do leg work" I had no idea it was that big of a deal to type in a screen name... thank you for listing my auctions properly, next time I will not even list it on here... By the way.. 20 for shipping is including my time to wrap properly and drop off...... Make it worth my time... If not I will just toss it all in the trash..Time with my family is worth more then 100 bucks in beer money.... I really don't understand the difference between starting a bid at $20 with $5 shipping or a $1 and $20 shipping.. Not the best in math but I think its the same.

Next time, please don't make the guys here do your leg work to see your auctions. If you want to help a sale, YOU gotta HELP your sale! So post your link please

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jtw73/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Also, most guys will look past an auction with shipping charges like yours. That is the fastest way to keep your final selling price low cause guys know they're getting smoked on shipping. I know you can ship that new gauge for about $6 or less in the lower 50 not $20.

However you wish to run your auction is ultimately up to you, I was merely trying to help you out. Like your comment "I didn't think it was a big deal to type in a screen name", I didn't think it was that hard for you to copy and paste your listing page link, probably more effort to reply and tell them how to search for it. I will lower my final price I want to pay on an item if the pricing is crazy pricey, probably more out of spite than anything else---to hurt the sellers bottom line--weird I know but to me it makes sense....some how. Yes I would bid higher on an item with cheaper shipping, thrill of the hunt and knowing in the end it's only gonna cost a few extra bucks to get it to me. Your feedback for an item is based off of a few things. When the one question is asked "how reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?" High shipping charges will get a seller a 1 star-----that kills a sellers rating the more 1 star ratings in that column. And I have no problem hammering a seller on that, as well as if they don't even make contact after the sale. What adds to the sting of uber high shipping and "handling" charges-----seeing your item arrive in a used amazon box or a USPS priority box with a piece of paper with the shipping label printed and taped on stuffed with last weeks news paper as the packing material. I always ask myself, so, where was the need to charge me and additional $X for last weeks paper and a measly piece of printer paper and some cheap clear packing tape to hold the shipping paper on with? Now, if you had a new box that was bought and paid for, bubble wrap and an actual USPS label that is adhered to the box without tape, yes then a fee is warranted. But if all you bought was a ream of paper and a roll of packing tape---don't charge me for that. As far as paying a seller to drop it off at the post office? Your mail man will pick up the package from your door step---for free. The other no-no on ebay is listing Priority shipping and going cheap and using first class mail so you can save a buck, that's an instant negative in my book. Again, I wasn't trying to flame you just trying to help you out and make a few more bucks. Now some of the guys here know, I will ship with a USPS box with a label taped on sometimes, but I don't charge shipping on some items I manufacture or if I do it's usually less than what the shipping actually costs, never a handling fee.

http://www.coolebaytools.com/tips/leaving-feedback-on-ebay#.VoBBWLYrJko

i clicked the link, no pwc stuff for sale no pwc stuff sold..

bad experiment I guess.

with 1300 sales and 100% I can agree with racer, shipping should be actual shipping costs or dam close to it, many times I lose a $ or two on shipping but it doesn't bother me, it all washes out.

If It gets shipped regional I sometimes make an extra couple bucks,if it goes to California, I lose a couple, i price somewhere in the middle, or flat rate box charges.

handling charges ? hell no, part of the sellers cost of doing business, i packed up a box last night, took 5 minutes, it was 10pm, at 10pm i'm not that busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back