98 Gsx ltd aftermarket impeller

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

basteei

Hi

I was wondring if any one have a suggestion on what impeller upgrade thats best for my 98 Gsx Ltd 951 engine ?

Hi,

I have just installed a Solas Concord ST-CD-15/20 on my 99 XPL (this has been recommended by others). Went for a test run today and it performed really well, however the revs at WOT were much lower than expected (6200rpm). I was expecting 100 - 200 rpm loss only not 1000 rpm! :(

Anyway, I later found that a hose from my RAVE valves to the solenoid had come loose, so this explains the big loss in rpm :redface:. This has now been rectified and weather permitting I am going to do another test run tomorrow. I have a feeling my arms are going to be sore tomorrow :)

I will let you know how the test goes.

Mike

Further to my last message, I took the ski for another test run last weekend and got 58.4mph on the GPS at around 6600rpm.

I am now looking at some carburator mod's to get back the 300rpm I think I have lost after fitting the Solas impeller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back