SOLD 97 Challenger 1800 Part Out

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

sean7191

Hey all,

One of my first posts on this forum and unfortunately likely one of my last... I've had a 97 Challenger 1800 for a little more than a year now and had a lot of problems out of the carbs. It's gotten to the point where the cost of getting everything running 100% outweighs the value of the boat for me.

I'd definitely be open for selling the entire boat/trailer, but I feel I can do better parting it out and scrapping the rest.

All parts are located in Rock Hill, SC (about 30 minutes south of Charlotte, NC). I'm up for shipping anything.

Photos will be added if this actually gains some interest. I'll take all offers on pricing, but if prices are required for this post, i'll go back and add as much as I can.

Highlights -
- Brand NEW BlackTip Traction Mat set in Black. Never even opened the box. SBT #130BT804
- New key. Never used/programmed.
- RAVE rebuild kits with less than 3 hours on them. 1 very new RAVE valve with the same amount of time on it.
- Spare never opened Sea-Doo PWC XPS 2-Stroke Synthetic Oil - not sure of the quantity, but I can edit this when I'm back home tonight.
- Brand NEW never installed HawkEye DT1B DepthTrax 1B Depth Finder
- Carbs are currently off the boat and have never-run rebuild kits installed in them.
- New oil tank that hasn't been installed, current one is cracked.
- Brand NEW wear rings 140mm (qty 2 - OEM from PWCMuscle)
- I believe I have brand new oil and fuel filters, but will need to confirm.

Thanks for your time!
Sean

Last edited:
Hey all,

One of my first posts on this forum and unfortunately likely one of my last... I've had a 97 Challenger 1800 for a little more than a year now and had a lot of problems out of the carbs. It's gotten to the point where the cost of getting everything running 100% outweighs the value of the boat for me.

I'd definitely be open for selling the entire boat/trailer, but I feel I can do better parting it out and scrapping the rest.

All parts are located in Rock Hill, SC (about 30 minutes south of Charlotte, NC). I'm up for shipping anything.

Photos will be added if this actually gains some interest. I'll take all offers on pricing, but if prices are required for this post, i'll go back and add as much as I can.

Highlights -
- Brand NEW BlackTip Traction Mat set in Black. Never even opened the box. SBT #130BT804
- New key. Never used/programmed.
- RAVE rebuild kits with less than 3 hours on them. 1 very new RAVE valve with the same amount of time on it.
- Spare never opened Sea-Doo PWC XPS 2-Stroke Synthetic Oil - not sure of the quantity, but I can edit this when I'm back home tonight.
- Brand NEW never installed HawkEye DT1B DepthTrax 1B Depth Finder
- Carbs are currently off the boat and have never-run rebuild kits installed in them.
- New oil tank that hasn't been installed, current one is cracked.
- Brand NEW wear rings 140mm (qty 2 - OEM from PWCMuscle)
- I believe I have brand new oil and fuel filters, but will need to confirm.

Thanks for your time!
Sean
Interested in the oil tank...
Still available? Any chance it has any of the fittings?
Thanks, jmconcord

Seats / upholstery available?
Satrebil, I have a complete upolstery package brand new still in the box.
The colors are the green and off white, with the sundeck piece already sewn and trim ribbons. It’s made for a 1997 challenger 1800 7 seater.
If interested or any questions, let me know

Jmconcord, I am very interested in your upholstery package, i also have a 7 seater challenger. I live in the Vacaville area...not far from you. Please check your inbox when you have time! thanks

Back