95 XP bogging in corners

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

speeddemon457

Hello all,
First post here. Searching and couldn't find a similar problem so here it goes.

When riding in a straight line the xp seems to run fine, but whenever you turn, (left seems more severe) the motor starts bogging. I believe it's a rich condition because if I turn the fuel valve to "off" it runs awesome after about 5 seconds (while holding a turn). I then flip it back on to keep from leaning it out.

Is there some kind of check valve to keep the carb from flooding out in corners? Is there a problem with the needles? Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

Hello all,
First post here. Searching and couldn't find a similar problem so here it goes.

When riding in a straight line the xp seems to run fine, but whenever you turn, (left seems more severe) the motor starts bogging. I believe it's a rich condition because if I turn the fuel valve to "off" it runs awesome after about 5 seconds (while holding a turn). I then flip it back on to keep from leaning it out.

Is there some kind of check valve to keep the carb from flooding out in corners? Is there a problem with the needles? Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

Sorry for the mixup it's an SP not XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back