RESTO 95 xp 720

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
The head would make a nice upgrade for a rider that added that with some flame arrestors and re-jetted carbs. I'm not sure of the condition of the domes or what compression would be added to the stock 150. It should bring a quick hundred bucks to offset your costs if the domes are not eaten up with detonation.

I have those replacement Ultrac sponson blades.

Well Matt I was reading on some of the old threads about this west coast BEP 7200 head. From the info I got that the head only have 1port for the water. So I don’t know it will be applicable with the factory pipe. As afar as the combustion chamber it’s pretty clean. And theis 34 cc

I don’t know what type of compression it would give to the stock 720 motor. Also the ski came with dual carburetor 40 mm and r&d single open flame arrestor with adapters

I could tell you how to route the water that's not the issue. The problem is that the Factory Pipe kit is famous for burning up pistons and that problem would only be made worse by raising compression and lowering the squish gap(2 things bolting that head on will do).

Thanks for the heads up Matt. I will NOT use the West coast head. It will be for sale. I WILL STICK WITH STOCK HEAD.
By the way is there any difference between the as far as performance between the ULTRAC sponson and the BEACH HOUSE design sponson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back