95 SPI starting issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteboy2

I have received alot of help from you guys already and I am grateful this forum is awesome!
I will start from the beginning again, I sold this ski a long time ago 5+ years and the guy I sold it to never even started it, and it has been sitting in the Arizona sun the whole time well he gave it back to me and my adventures begin. First thing I did was to see if it would turn over and after messing with it for a bit it did. So I proceeded to rebuild the whole fuel system as you guys suggested and after I couldn't get it to start as in do absolutely anything. So I messed with it for a couple days and still nothing. I went out into the garage after a couple days and just for shits and giggles I pushed the lanyard down and it started! And ever since it has been a crap shoot weather it will start or not. I have replaced the starter solenoid with the same problem, I have tested the MPEM and it tests good according to the manual. I have cleaned all connections (but they all looked great) I even bought an aftermarket MPEM off Amazon that was faulty out of the box, I hooked it up and when I put the positive cable on it automatically tried to start. So I put the original one back in and it started. But it is still hit and miss. As of right now it will not start. Please share your thoughts on this problem.
Thanks for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back