95 speedster pulls left at speed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

fzandome

My 95 speedester pull to the left at speed. I followed the manual and adjusted the nozzles but it still pulls. Noticed the steering wheel must be held to the right about 20 to 25degrees from neutral to keep to boat straight!

Is this normal for these jets boats?

No it's not normal, but because these boats are so light and flat bottomed they are sensitive to weight distribution. Have a look around your boat and make sure your gear is spread out evenly. If you are riding with a few people in the boat get them to move from side to side and see how it affects the pull. I know when I have a few of my "larger" friends in my Utopia if they both sit on the same side it pulls hard one way.

This is a simple place to start, but may not be your whole problem.

Aaron

Spent five days on the water and did some diagnoses on the boat. If I take the port engine up about 600- 1000 RPMs higher that the starboard engine the boat goes straight. I'm thinking since I need to push more water on the port side at the higher RPMs, the impeller on the port side probably needs some work.

Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back