95 &96 Sea doo xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bummble

hi,
I am looking at a 95 & 96 Ses doo xp. I read that there are not very stable with 2 persons, ?? Any big problems with the motor or any thing else on thes type of machines? Any other comments would be appreciated, thanks.

sports model...

hi,
I am looking at a 95 & 96 Ses doo xp. I read that there are not very stable with 2 persons, ?? Any big problems with the motor or any thing else on thes type of machines? Any other comments would be appreciated, thanks.

These are basically the sport model of the Seadoos. They were the first to have the 787cc engines installed. The power in this ski is awesome.

The 96 will def have the 787 (which is identifiable by the round red adjustment knob on top of the motor) and the 95 might, depending on if it's the XP800 or the standard XP. The 95 XP came stock with the 717 which looks like the 787 in design but right off, you can tell the difference with the red adjustment caps missing.

You can ride two but it will be a bit unstable. When the second person is on, you'll want to be ready to ride. Like riding a bike, you might loose the balance sitting still.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back