92 seadoo bombardier xp need parts!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoo111

hey guys i'm new to the forums.i recenntly picked up a 92 seadoo, and i nneed a couple parts. i need a crank, a piston kiit and a gasket kit. im new to seadoos and jetskis so can you help me out as much as possibal! thhanks
i'm also am looking for a manual!

Welcome to the seadoo forum seadoo111. If you want you could join as a "premium member" As premium member you can down load a authentic seadoo manual from the seadoo manual library. In the library is a variety of manuals for almost all years and models. You can view as many as you like on line as a PDF file, or download it and print it for your personal and privet use. There are operator manuals and repair manuals for you to do your own repairs on your seadoo. The repair manuals have everything from troubleshooting, repair procedures to winterizing. It contains wire diagrams torque specs and pictures for disassemble and assemble instructions. In the spec sheets it tells everything needed to maintain oil changes, spark plug gaps and impeller wear ring tolerances. Click on the "Seadoo Manuals" link at the top of the page for more details. If you need any help or get in a jam, we are always here to answer your questions too.
A good place to get parts might be this company." www.sbtonline.com "give them a look and see if they can help. It might be an option to buy a re-manufactured engine from them, and return you old one to save money. Check them out and see which way to go. Keep us posted on your progress.

Karl

Back