3D Shoq pole.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, when we were talking about an "anchoring bracket" earlier I thought you were referring to the bracket that swings down from the handlepole to anchor it down in Kart mode. Which you don't have to worry about (yet) :) I don't have the instructions anymore, so I don't know what they call the various hardware.

No worries! Speaking of though, so to mount the bracket into the arm for the shoq pole it states I have to take off the seat lock/latch and DESS pole....Is this hard to do? The instructions say that I have to take off the DESS pole and I need a specific removal tool? Is that true or can i get it off with out it?

All you need is a pair of needlenose pliers or (needlenose) channelocks to unscrew the dess nut off. I don't think there's anything difficult about the seat latch either. It's been awhile but just look around in there and the cable probably snaps into some obvious connection that can be unsnapped. C'mon man, dig in and get er done. I want to hear your ride report :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shoq pole last week and had a few hours to kill so I took her up to the lake to try it out....AMAZING! I could ride it for hours with this thing. It takes away the weight of holding up the arm for extended periods of time (my shoulders didn't feel like they were going to fall off!). PLUS, you dont rack your junk on the moto seat when you go for the big swells!

3D DI Cart Seat and Knee Pad for Sale

I own a 2007 3D DI. I love the SHOQ. and the freestyle position. Don't ever use the kart seat and the knee pad is still in the box. I will sell the Kart seat and knee pad. Anyone interested?

I own a 2007 3D DI. I love the SHOQ. and the freestyle position. Don't ever use the kart seat and the knee pad is still in the box. I will sell the Kart seat and knee pad. Anyone interested?

I'm Interested in the Kart seat. how much you askin and do you have all the required hardware as well? Thanks!

The kart seat has the peg and release mechanism installed as well as the front holding plate. The hardware for the jet ski that goes below the steering, below the gas tank and on the deck I have installed on the ski and will not be removing it. I know you can still buy it separately. $375 for just the seat in Earth Gray color plus shipping.

375 is a little steep considering I can get one on ebay with all the hard ware for 450, which is what I'll be paying after shipping. Most I can go is 300

hey guys....just sold both my 3d's and then just yesterday sold all the accessories to a buddyo f mine. trouble is that i dont have the hardware kit for the SHOQ pole as it went with one of the machines.

does anyone have a list of hardware parts (usually comes with the instructions) that i could maybe get some part numbers off. I know he is going to need the black plastic clip that mounts to base, and the 2 metal / spring holder for the handle bar.

anyone that may have one , id really appreciate hearing from you.

even thought i dont own the machines, tyring to get my buddies up and going for him.

kevinjansen101@hotmail.com

hey guys....just sold both my 3d's and then just yesterday sold all the accessories to a buddyo f mine. trouble is that i dont have the hardware kit for the SHOQ pole as it went with one of the machines.

does anyone have a list of hardware parts (usually comes with the instructions) that i could maybe get some part numbers off. I know he is going to need the black plastic clip that mounts to base, and the 2 metal / spring holder for the handle bar.

anyone that may have one , id really appreciate hearing from you.

even thought i dont own the machines, tyring to get my buddies up and going for him.

kevinjansen101@hotmail.com

Try to call Parker's Yamaha. www.parkeryamaha.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back