2022 Fish Pro Trophy - Transducer/Depth Finder?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JLOCJordan

Possible stupid question here and apologies if already asked & answered but couldn’t find specific search results. I’m in the process of ordering a FP Trophy w/Tech. But there’s an accessory for a ‘depth finder’ that the website configurator allows you to add. If the unit already comes equipped with the Garmin/Fish finder unit, shouldn’t it already have one?

Seadoo sells a transducer and mount which can display depth on your dash. Mine was installed w/o any Garmin gear. Not sure if Garmin will use that same transducer or transducer location.

Last edited:
I believe the Trophy with tech has both side scan and downward scan transducers. If you don't get the side-scan garmin, the downward facing transducer is the only included one.

I just bought a 2022 fishpro sport with Garmin 62cv mfd. it has a depth finder and the transducer came mounted in the hull. I suspect your trophy is the same except you’ll have more features like side scan.

The Fishpro Trophy, Scout, and Sport all have the same Garmin GT15M-IH transducer. This is the standard sonar showing fish as arches. Only way to get Clearvu and Sidevu is if you get an external transducer

Hi, new PWC owner here- I have the 2023 Fish/Pro Scout. Does anyone know how to get the depth to show on the Garmin 62cv?

Hi, new PWC owner here- I have the 2023 Fish/Pro Scout. Does anyone know how to get the depth to show on the Garmin 62cv?
Update: When I took the ski in for repair of the prop/wear ring, I had the techs look at the sonar unit. They took pics/vids and sent to BRP/Sea-Doo as they are even unsure of what is happening!
My sonar is showing upside down (Red closest to boat, blue further away), and the buttons are backwards (zoom in zooms the image out and vise-versa), as well as the depth finder being inop..

Back