2021 Sea doo GTI 130 or 130SE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoke90

i am going to buy a 2021 GTI 130. I want to know if someone had the chance to seat on a SE and a none SE.
if so is the driver seat of the standard version the same as the SE. we dont care about the rear seat as it will be removed.
I am buying this second jet ski for camping trip with 100 miles or more per day so the comfort is what make us change.
I know about the boarding step, the VTS, and the cruise control that is only on SE model but what could make me go for the SE will only be If the front seat of the none SE not being as good as the one of the SE

We had 2 spark before and there are awesome jet ski and we had a lot of fun with them. But on the long trip on choppy water the afternoon you start to hate them. Amazingly the trixx was worst than the spark. I thought it was because it was a 2 seater so I bought the extension but it was still worst than the spark. So I bought a 2012 GTR and I am very happy way more comfortable not to mention the storage or the power. The second one does not need to be a GTR so as the GTI being the same jet ski without supercharger we will be fine.

by the way we loved the spark and If I had room for a 3rd jet ski I will still own a spark.

Yes they look identical on the website
But the literature from the website says the SE has a special sear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back