2011 RXTX ibr not working c2102

HDultra

I had to install new battery this summer for first crank of the year. Cranked fine and when I gave it throttle IBR light came on and threw code c2102. All connections look clean and I have 12.2 volts at battery plus seadoo starts great so Im thinking voltage issues are fine. I removed the IBR gate to check for binding and even with it off I still get the error code. I have removed ibr unit and checked connections and all appear to be clean. I purchased a used working IBR and have installed it to find out Im still getting the same error code. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Attachment-1.png
12.2 is not enuf Battery voltage for the IBR system, the IBR module will tell the ECM uh uh, and the ECM will throw the code. So your new battery is bad, your charging system is bad, or the battery has never been fully charged. Take it out and charge it to full capacity and then have it load tested. Then check for corrosion/resistance/in the wires of the IBR plug.

Last edited:
Thank you. I will charge battery today and see what I come up with. Im plaining on making some jumper wires today so I can check resistance. I assume from IBR plug to connector under dash of handlebar?

I had the battery checked and battery is good. I will say the voltage I was receiving was on non running unit. I was just trying to activate ibr override. I checked continuity through all power/ground wires and ones coming from left hand lever and ibr trim switch. I have plugged into buds I can not get IBR to work even using it to try and move it.

Back