2011 gti se 130 not starting!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMor25

Last Friday, I took my ski back to the dealer for a recall. While they did the recall, I ask them to connect the battery for me since I was going to take the ski out once they were done.

Okay, here is where the problem started. Once they connected the battery, they tried to start the ski. Well the ski wouldn't start up due to the computer saying that the key didn't match up with the ski. The dealer ask me if I had another Sea-Doo that I could have gotten the keys mixed up. I told them this is the only key that I have for a Sea-Doo, except for the starter key (AKA SLOW KEY). After explaining to them no, then they ask me if I had anyone work on it or anything out of the norm. But the only thing that I could remember, was a local jetski place that winterized and changed the oil. This local jetski place has been working on my jetski's and my jetboat for years. So I know that can’t be it. Also I was thinking that maybe the local jetski place may have gotten the keys mixed up with another Sea-Doo there, but then I realized that my ski was the only one he was working on that day.

So I can't see where or what the problem is. Basically the dealer is trying to figure this out and I just hope it's under warranty, because I just purchased it from them last July or August. Any input or ideas would be great. I'm just sooo blown right now and I don’t know what to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back