2011 230 challenger SE lighting ideas

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylaurence

Hi there,

Has anyone replaced the bulbs on the floor level lights of their 230? At the moment they are Nice but rather dim. Any ideas?

J

Hi there,

Has anyone replaced the bulbs on the floor level lights of their 230? At the moment they are Nice but rather dim. Any ideas?

J

I think you are talking about courtesy lights. You can change that with LED lights so easily. All you need to search 31mm festoon bulb LED.

I changed mine out to the blue 31mm LED's and I really like the way they look. They do not fit perfectly but you can make them work if you bend out the socket tabs a little and file/bend down the tips of the festoon bulbs.

I changed mine out to the blue 31mm LED's and I really like the way they look. They do not fit perfectly but you can make them work if you bend out the socket tabs a little and file/bend down the tips of the festoon bulbs.

I didn't have to do anything in C180SE.. but they it looks good..that's all matter at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back