2009 Meet-up photo's!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
I went through the more than 200 photos of the "meet-up" and got several of the best pix. I have them all filed in the User Galleries of the forum's main tool bar.

Out of all the pictures, I tried to get the best and also, try to get all the members pix, who were there. I know there were many that did not get into some of the shots. If you go through the gallery and see some of the info inaccurate, please PM me and let me know what is wrong and what you need me to correct it with.

I will be adding a few more picutures to the gallery in the next coming weeks but for the most part, what I have in the "Meet-up" thread and the "User Gallery" is what I think, the best of the best.

Please, if anyone else at the event had taken some pix, please PM me so I can give you my home email for you to send me copies.......

It was a lot of fun. I think the pix will show how much fun we did have. I have to admit, I never saw so many water cops in my life, driving these awesome Off Shore race boats with 3 and 4 engines on them.......:cheers:

Thanks for coming!....

Thanks for coming. I enjoyed meeting so many of the members. It's nice to put a face to the threads that I only see in black and white. When I was on my way home, I had wished I could have taken another day or so to play there. That place was awesome. I only wish the time didn't go by so fast.

It was the first time I was thrown from my ski. Thank goodness I was riding in a group where I had a rescuer..........:rofl:

Back