2008 Sea Doo RXPX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

incubus3

i bought a speedster and a wave runner this past summer... used the boat all summer, but only took the ski out twice for a total of 2 hours on the clock... thought i'd use it more but i didn't... so i'm selling it. i never even got around to registering it so technically the new owner will be the first owner...

2 hours on the clock... its brand new.

here's the sea doo link:

http://www.sea-doo.com/en-CA/watercraft/musclecraft/rxp-x/

255 hp, 0-50 in 2.9 seconds... faster than a ferrari F430! this thing is CRAZY fast. sea doo has a video of it drag racing the ferrari... pretty sweet. at any rate, i love the ski, i just didn't find time to use it as much as i had planned. i paid $12,500 (reatails for $13k) for the ski and $800 for the trailer, plus taxes on both; however, taxes are already paid for you. i will sell both the ski and the trailer for $11,000... that's basically walking into the dealership and getting a new ski with a rebate of $4k when you factor in ski, trailer, and taxes... 4 grand off a $13k ski... good deal for you, bad deal for me. i have one vehicle left to pay off... so i'm selling the ski to pay off that vehicle and be debt free. :)

the ski is in storage right now... winterized for the winter. drop it right in in the spring and you've got a summer full of entertainment. since it is in storage, it would be a hassle to get pics... i can if absolutely necessary... but you can get plenty on the sea doo site. its in showroom condition.

i'd be willing to possibly meet part way for delivery... or drop it off if you live close by. call with any interest or questions - 574.253.2556

i've got it priced for a super quick sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ski, and great price. Good luck on the sale!

Back