2008 Challenger 180 Engine Beep

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm going fast (around 50mph) and do a sharp turn i hear a loud one time beep but no errors on the cluster. Is it telling me not to do that or what lol?

Sounds like the low fuel warning beep from sloshing all the fuel to one side of the tank in the hard turn. It's pretty easy to do especially if the tank is less than about half full.

Sounds like the low fuel warning beep from sloshing all the fuel to one side of the tank in the hard turn. It's pretty easy to do especially if the tank is less than about half full.
Thanks, I bet that is whats causing it. I'm usually at a half tank or below by the end of the day when i notice it after doing a sharp turn.

I too get the beep due to low fuel, on turns, it is fairly annoying. It would not be so bad if it wasn't so loud. Anybody know how to modify the beeper so it would be quieter. I know it is a warning beep and they want you to hear it but it is too loud for me.

Sometimes the beep can be the DESS key losing contact, or can be fuel or can be oil etc etc. make sure to really watch gauges and doesn’t hurt to do a fluid check just to be sure.

As far as the annoyingly excessively loud beep electrical tape works great. Just put one layer over and everyone on the lake will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back