2007 Speedster 200 speedo not working

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdinh

Couple questions, I have a 2007 speedster 200 supercharged and yesterday I noticed my speedo isnt working. Is there something I can check before I take it in? Also, I have ran about 3 full tanks through, when should I get the oil changed? Thanks for your help.

Paddle wheel?

Have you checked the paddle wheel on the back of the boat, to see that it's spinning freely? It should be on the ride plate.
Other than that, I'd say, check the fuses.
The oil. I think your suppose to change it after the first ten hours then once a season.

Welcome to the seadoo forum masterdinh. If you read the manual it tells you that you need to have the oil changed after the first 10 hrs of use. There after after 100 hrs or yearly. I would check the wheel as skatman says as it might have seaweed on it. It is supose to spin freely if you flick it with you finger. I wouldn't dig too deep, as it is under warranty, so if it is broke let the dealer deal with it when the 10 hr service is done.

As you can see I own a new 200 speedster too, and love it!

Karl

warranty

I will check that. Also I bought this boat pre-owned with 45 mins on each motor, however I never asked the dealer what the standard warranty is. What is the standard manufacturers warranty?

Any time, post some pics in the new picture gallery. If you have anymore questions we'll be here.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back