Shop Discount Sea-Doo Parts

2007 Shop Manual 150 Speedster 180 Challenger Printed

dsm

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
2009 Challenger 180 SE 255HP (Current), 2009 Speedster 150 155HP (Former)
I have a printed copy of the 2007 Shop Manual for 150 Speedster and 180 Challenger that I no longer need due to changing boats. I am tired of it taking up shelf space but I hate to toss it, so I thought I would see if anyone wanted it. It's home-printed on nice 24 pound paper and three-hole punched and is and pretty clean.

First one who can use it gets it, and I'll pay the shipping (in the US anyway).

TheNels0ns

Water Crafts
2005 Challenger 180
I have a printed copy of the 2007 Shop Manual for 150 Speedster and 180 Challenger that I no longer need due to changing boats. I am tired of it taking up shelf space but I hate to toss it, so I thought I would see if anyone wanted it. It's home-printed on nice 24 pound paper and three-hole punched and is and pretty clean.

I would be interested in the challenger manual.

PO Box 56236 Portland OR 97238

Thanks!

CREWZN

Water Crafts
2007 Challenger 180 se
2015 Wake 155

Have you got a digital copy that you would like to share? Still trying to figure out my mystery fuse issue.

Sofla

Water Crafts
2007 Seadoo 180 Challenger/ 2006 Honda Aquatrax f1200 / 1987 Surfango Powersurf FX / 2016 Seadoo GTX
I'd love it if you've still got it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:8)

SPONSORED LINKS

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member