2007 Shop Manual 150 Speedster 180 Challenger Printed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm

I have a printed copy of the 2007 Shop Manual for 150 Speedster and 180 Challenger that I no longer need due to changing boats. I am tired of it taking up shelf space but I hate to toss it, so I thought I would see if anyone wanted it. It's home-printed on nice 24 pound paper and three-hole punched and is and pretty clean.

First one who can use it gets it, and I'll pay the shipping (in the US anyway).

I have a printed copy of the 2007 Shop Manual for 150 Speedster and 180 Challenger that I no longer need due to changing boats. I am tired of it taking up shelf space but I hate to toss it, so I thought I would see if anyone wanted it. It's home-printed on nice 24 pound paper and three-hole punched and is and pretty clean.

I would be interested in the challenger manual.

PO Box 56236 Portland OR 97238

Thanks!

Have you got a digital copy that you would like to share? Still trying to figure out my mystery fuse issue.

Hi! New to the forum. Bought at the end of summer a 2007 speedster 150. Does anybody of a digital version of the owner's guide and shop manual? Need to winterize and digital out why thr blower isn't working. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back