2007 rxt 215

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

militia

I am new to this site and wanted to say Hello to everyone. I have a 2007 RXT 215 and trying to find a performance chip that will extend the revlimiter above the 65mph stock. Does anyone know where to find one and what the exact name for it is.

Thanks for your help.

Riva racing & Rotax racing Have ECU's you can buy with higher rev limiter BUT you will need other performance goodies befor you think of using these ecu's.

Riva racing & Rotax racing Have ECU's you can buy with higher rev limiter BUT you will need other performance goodies befor you think of using these ecu's.

Is there another thread or somewhere else I can look to learn more about this?? What all "goodies" must be done consecutively?

I am new to this site and wanted to say Hello to everyone. I have a 2007 RXT 215 and trying to find a performance chip that will extend the revlimiter above the 65mph stock. Does anyone know where to find one and what the exact name for it is.
Thanks for your help.

There isn't one....chip.....to turn your machine into a super ski. There is an entire list of $ mods that when working in balance together will put you near 80mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back