2006 GTX 155 Turns Over, CPS Error

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who flashed your cluster? Candoo can't do it and not sure I would trust a dealer to do it out of the machine. It really needs to be installed in the ski, flashed using BUDS only and then married to your ECU. What you are describing is exactly what it will do if it did not get flashed properly. They do not come flashed from BRP. I think it is unlikely that your ECU is bad unless somebody tried to jump start it from a running vehicle.

The cluster was purchased directly from Candoo (who said that they could and that it was flashed). Once it was installed, I married it using my candoo pro. The cluster does seem to display correctly and shows no codes. The machine wants to start, but the starter stops just before it seems like it and immediately starts again.

What makes you think candoo didn't do the cluster flash? It would be fantastic is this was the issue! Seems like something a dealer could fix with a little software update.

Reasons being, gauge will have missing items (thought you mentioned rpms weren't registering) and no start but cranking with random codes without any spark plug firing, no popping.

2006 was a transition year for electronics. I've flashed clusters with 2006 that I knew was a 2006 machine but had no start condition, just crank. Then flashed with 2007 and all was fixed.

Reasons being, gauge will have missing items (thought you mentioned rpms weren't registering) and no start but cranking with random codes without any spark plug firing, no popping.

2006 was a transition year for electronics. I've flashed clusters with 2006 that I knew was a 2006 machine but had no start condition, just crank. Then flashed with 2007 and all was fixed.

Interesting. 2006 Seems like a tough year all around. I wish it was easier to just re-flash the cluster on my own. RPM's are showing, just not registering consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back