2005 RXP - Blown Motor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Cbo97

The motor blew on this machine after only about 30 hours. I am looking to unload the seadoo, minus the motor, for $3000. Message me if you are interested.

The motor blew on this machine after only about 30 hours. I am looking to unload the seadoo, minus the motor, for $3000. Message me if you are interested.

This ski in mint condition is worth no more then $5000. Do you know what wrong with the motor???? Used motor sell for around $3000. your ski with no motor is only worth $1000-$1500

Where is the ski located? and can you post pic of it and motor???? Im looking for an 2005-2006 rxp and ive been pricing them out online for the last 5 month havent got one yet due to the fact we have 10ft of snow outside. and i have found LOTS of 2006 for $4500-5500 with low hr's.

i just noticed your from toronto, is that where the ski is? also does the blown motor come with the ski??? please respon as im not far from toronto and would like some more info thanks,

Joel

I would say that a 2005 mint condition RXP with 30hours would be worth a little more than $5000. It really depends on but I would say that even a 155hp RXP would be worth more than 5K. Just my opinion.

I have an 07 RXP and have seen many of them bought and sold. The best price I have ever seen (in ontario) was 7200 taxes in with trailer for a beat up 255hp 2006 RXP (this past june) with 90hours.

Look around though... from my exp I'm pretty sure you won't find a mint RXP of any year....even a 2004 for 5k

Matt

With this economy you cant go by book value....and who really cares about the hrs when it has no motor.
He also says he's looking to unload his seadoo MINUS THE MOTOR so im guessing it has no motor and in that case i have to sat this is pretty much JUST a hull. $3000 for a ski with NO motor seems like alot to me. There arent many detail provided and shitty enonomy and middle of winter. I do agree about you best deal but that was last june? enonomy was much better then and durin boat season as well. I been searching ad's since the summer and all the seadoo that were $7000+ are still all forsale so that says something right there. there no way people can expext to get top dollar for think right now. I bought an 2003 civic SI 2 years ago for $11,000 im selling right now got it listed for $7000 and havent even got a phone call, been listed for 3 months. i also work at a dealership and we can hardly give the car away. I also have a friend that work at the biggest honda deal here and there sales are down from almost 200 a month to 30. In bad markets thing's arent worth as much.

I know what you are saying, it is also winter....so that play a big part too. Also if the ski is sold without the blown motor it is worth even less...who knows. We are both just speculating cause there weren't very many details given.

I guess we will have to wait and see...if the blown motor is in there I would be interested if the price was right as well. And what does a 'blown motor' even mean?? We will just have to wait and see if any additional details are posted!

On a side note: The Sens just won there second game in a row!! Go Sens Go :ack:

Back