2005 GTX solid beep while riding?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

edg

I will be riding with a full tank at multiple rpm, and it will start a solid beep.... Then stop. I don't have to do anything and it stops.
We have family from CA to visit the Finger Lakes and want both to be at top notch..

This forum has helped me and my family many, many times. This forum and Westside Powersports have been a wonderful help!

Thx
Ed-G

I will be riding with a full tank at multiple rpm, and it will start a solid beep.... Then stop. I don't have to do anything and it stops.
We have family from CA to visit the Finger Lakes and want both to be at top notch..

This forum has helped me and my family many, many times. This forum and Westside Powersports have been a wonderful help!

Thx
Ed-G
I have the same problem.It has to do with your gas monitor.Mine goes off every 5 minutes.Sometimes it will go off if the system is getting a readinh

THere is a bad connection from the unit inside the tank.I have a 2005rxt with the same problem.I use the eyeometer to make sure of my gas level.There is afix bit I ha ent tried ot yet.Loom arounnd forum you will find it.

I just rode it with 1/2 tank and it started beeping more often. I have a bore scope. What should I look for?

Westside powersports, Jess, do you have any ideas about this? Do I need to repair or replace the sending unit? My dad is very particular and with his grandkids toys, he wants them correct.

Ok, this beep is starting to annoy me! I have noticed it boggs down just before the beep. If it is ridden slowly, there is no beep. So, I agree that it has to do with the fuel system.
Ideas?

Back