2005 GTX Jet pump rebuilding question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

edg

We have a 2005 GTX Non-Turbo 155hp that needs a new impeller. The impeller seams to be non metal, ie molded plastic and needs to be replaced.

Does anyone know who would be able to rebuilt the jet pump with all the bearings, seals, impeller and anything else that would be suggested? We could do it our self's, but depending on the cost, we would rather send it to someone who does this type of work and knows what they are doing.

Once again, this site has helped us out and is our go-to place. We always give a shout out to the site and westsidepowersports.com.

tx
-ED

WR011 vs WR012 for a 2005 GTX Non-Turbo

Well it's a 4 blade impeller and Aluminum. There are two jet pumps for this ski and the one I have is 271-001-258. I needed to call JSP for the rebuild kit and that's when I found out about the two different pumps. Now I think I need the tool WR011 since the repair manual lists the SeaDoo P/N 526-035-820.

Can someone verify this? I'm sending back WR001 since that's what I read was needed :(

-EdG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back