2004 sportster wake tower loose

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwk266

Hi has anyone had any experience with a loose wake tower on 2004 Sportster 4 tec?I took it down to the dealer and was charged $50 to be told that nothing can be done for this year and model wake tower.I have looked at the parts manual and there is replacement parts available so how could that be possible.I looked through the repair manual but there is nothing on how to replace wore out mounts and have not been able to figure out how to remove the mounts from the parts diagram.If anyone has any info about this problem would be great I would prefer to tell the dealer to put the $50 charge towards ordering the parts and doing it myself if possible over trying to get the $50 refunded.I had the boat in for other things and asked them to see what could be done about the tower and after getting home looking a little closer at the bill realized they had tacked on the $50 for telling me nothing can be done which to me seems underhandedThanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back