2004 sportster gauge swap

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trewas

I have a 2004 sportster and i want to swap the gauges to the digital version. Has anyone tried this?
is the ECU the same as in the RTX 2004?
If you could fix the wiring correctly and married it to the ECU with the right flash.
wouldn’t that be possible?

Have done some research. The ECU in Sportster and in GTX 2002 are exactly the same. The GTX has the digital gauge version. If someone has a cheap GTX 2002 gauge let me know!

You don't have to marry the gauge on the pre 06 4tecs but you will need to make your own wiring harness for the boat.

All the gauges from 02-05 are the same. I pay $400 for nice used gauges and always have a need for them.

You don't have to marry the gauge on the pre 06 4tecs but you will need to make your own wiring harness for the boat.

All the gauges from 02-05 are the same. I pay $400 for nice used gauges and always have a need for them.

do you know if it’s possible to Use a gauges from any other brand than sea doo?

Sure, it's possible. The individual seadoo boat gauges aren't anything special like the LCD that uses a can bus signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back