2004 seadoo sportster LE DI question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

boggs

Hey all it looks like i may be changing my mind on the boat....................again. We are going to look at a 2004 sportster LE DI on wednesday. Looks like it is still a 2 stroke tho. Are these "newer" boats any better then the 96 i have been looking at? The one thing i did notice is the extra seat for spoting. Would i be better off spending the extra money? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make a good choice.

I have a 2005 le di and love it. It is great on fuel and a lots of fun to run. It has been very reliable except for the voltage regulator i have had no problem with it.

yes, its a 2 stroke with Direct Injection instead of the carbs. The one you are looking at is 8 years newer, but still 8 years old. Just depends how well the boat has been taken care of.

Hey looks like a Sportster LE 951 (carb) is for sale near me, Does this have a better reputation then the direct injection 951 one?

Thanks,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back