2004 seadoo gti coolant help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdhinds81

I bought an 04 seadoo gti it came in several boxes. I am getting it back together and almost done. I’m stuck on the coolant diagram. The 2 hoses coming from the back of the hull go to the in and out ports on the back of the engine. On the other side of the engine it comes out and splits a coupl times. There are 4 connections. 1 goes to the front outlet so you can see the water and know it’s working. 2 of them go to the pipe. But I can’t figure out where the 4th goes. I have a shop manual but it doesn’t show it going anywhere. Please help?

The 4th (8mm hose) loops up and goes t another fitting in the front middle of the pipe but it is under the pipe and hard to see.

Ok I looked online. And my shop manual does not match what I find there. You are correct. Just so you don’t think I’m an idiot, here is the manual I’ve been working with.

Attachments

• 13BB11B3-2CB6-41ED-BE76-64F31C357403.jpeg
    13BB11B3-2CB6-41ED-BE76-64F31C357403.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 6
What you say makes way more sense. As does the manual I found online. I’ve been searching this ski for a week to find out where the extra T goes. Come to find out I got the bootleg manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back