2004 RXP threw a rod.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2004 RXP threw a rod and tore up the engine block. New engine is 2k-3k which is more than it’s worth. All other parts are in great condition on this ski. What’s the best way to get some money out of the rest of this thing. I have another another ski same year and model on the same trailer that I am going to sell. Any advice?

Best way is to part it out. Nobody wants to buy a blown up ski. Don't muddy up the situation trying to sell the pair together. Potential buyers may wonder "is the other one going to blow up too?"

Parting them out is quite a bit of work and kind of pain taking pics and listing parts for sale in a saturated market. I normally fix them and have less time and get more money out of them but you have to do all the work yourself and I have tons of parts laying around so easier for me. I still get $4k for clean 04 RXPs. I'd be interested in it but the shipping cost would probably kill the deal. Post some pics here and you might find somebody local interested in a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back