2003 GTI LE Wont go over 15 MPH

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clfd118

My son took my GTI LE out and ran it all day with no problems, he switched over to the reseve and said within 5 minutes of doing that it started running funny. I took it out the next day to run it and here is what it di:
It started up no problem, when I got out of the no wake zone and opened the throttle up it acted like ti was going to take off but after the initial accelertation, it just bogged down. It done this over and over, sounding like it would take off and then bogging down. I believe it went into limp mode if it has one, at full throttle it would not go over 10-15 mph. I changed the plugs, while at the lake and this did not help. When I got home I checked the fuel filter and it was clean. Out of curiosity, I turned the fuel on to check the flow and it seemed to be at a trickle compared to my other ski.
Any thought or ideas on what to check? I picked it up fromthe shop on Monday from being winterized, my son ran it on Friday, proplems started after being ridden all day Friday.
When I started it on Saturday I got the normal two beeps.

Thanks
For any ideas or suggestions.

Is this very tough to do? I am fairly mechanically inclined but new to the world of personal watercraft. Does it require any special tools??

Thanks
Mike

wear ring, yes. You need the impellor removal tool, but replacing the fuel lines and going thru the carbs, nope, just same tools in your box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back