2002 gtx rfi hoses and sensors question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
have a quick question. i took my uncles ski to fix for him after a mechanic screwed him by not installing a new motor correctly. the mechanic removed the oil injection system and i am putting it back in. after looking through the service manual it shows 2 larger oil lines running to both sides of the engine back to the oil tank, one goes to the top of the tank and the other to the bottom.

while looking at the engine i noticed that there is only 1 of these lines, the one that goes from the bottom of the oil tank to the barbed connection underneath the rotary valve. on the other side of the engine (where the diagram looks like the other oil line should go) is the water temp sensor. also where i though the temp sensor goes it looks like this mechanic put a hose with silicone that goes into a T connection.

am i mistaken but shouldn't the temp sensor go on top of the engine where the spark plugs are and shouldn't there be another oil line that runs from the top of the oil tank to where this temp sensor is?

please help i would like to get this running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back