2002 Gtx intake grate. 4tec

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
While doing research, I found this on SBT. It seems to show a pump from 2002-2017 130/155 will work. That expands the search quite a bit. Indicates it even fits several years of the jet boats.
Is this a typo or not? They claim their pump fits all these years.

GTX/GTI/RXP/Wake/Speedster/Sportster/Challenger Jet Pump Assembly 155mm 267000104 2003-2009
Yes that's it. On the wear ring. The pump you have listed above looks to be a plastic pump. I purchased three pumps all from ebay. Factory Aluminum fresh water. SBT also makes a new Aluminum pump. Not sure on the part number. Use the 267 000 046 part number for your search to cross reference. I will keep an eye out for you also. If I see one come up, I will send you a link.

On another note when you replaced the wear ring on the pump did you drill and replace the 4 little screws? That is what keeps the wear ring from spinning.

I glued in the wear ring as I put a stainless ring in it. After talking it over with guy I met on FB, it’s pretty clear the pump is flexing due to wear on one side of the ring, not a scratch on the opposite side.

I appreciate the part number and help I’ve gotten on this forum.

Unfortunately, it is very close to the end of the season. Can see my breath already tonight. Water is cooling off, school started, and going to college to be a teacher so I have my classes also. Ice is coming then we break out the sleds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back