2000 Seadoo GTX 951 Rave Solenoid Check Valve

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Checking all of my check valves and the hose from front of rave solenoid ties into fuel tank check valve up front. The rear hose goes to a metal check above the impeller. I could blow through it both ways. Is this normal or should it be one way also?96f6192fec7e3e382c85b32254425b06.jpg
df3749f1736b4dd9c3e2fcf4bb671336.jpg

Are you having trouble with the raves or just testing? I was messing with a rave solenoid a few months back and was having the same questions you do. I have 3 of those valves and the ones I checked I could blow through. I guess that line going overboard is a discharge line which may close during activation and pressure up the rave system to open the valves. Sounds logical so I think you're OK. :D

I think it’s normal for that one to be able to blow air both ways. It’s called an atmospheric valve or something like that. I found several posts on different forums. I looked over the service manual
And couldn’t find any info on it. I could locate it on a parts diagram. I was just checking all the fuel check valves and saw that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back