2000 GTX re-upholstered!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

custompartsguy

Just received the parts back from the shop today, only about a 24 hour turn around time and very high quality marine vinyl, both seats both side pads and handlebar pad all done in royal blue, no more all silver and one blue rear seat, that looked stupid, the two side panels where padded but also molded and glued, thus I had him just cover over them you cannot pull to tight as they will pull out of shape. This guy did some of the best work I have seen, the ski had the pull strap broke and the old owner had replaced with a nylon strap which was not going to break but was black and ugly so the guy wrapped it for me as well. A very professional look, looks much newer now.

Old look:

f0dd4653.jpg

New look:

87ee0a73.jpg

f7f817ad.jpg

I will take picture outside soon. It looks much better outside then on a camera with no flash indoors!

Wow looks great indeed. We used to have that exact same ski back when it came out in '00. Miss that thing a lot.

Looks gr8
just wondering what it set ya back?
I just did my GSX and GTX seats. my material cost was 75. and labor was about 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back