2 cycle oil too good of a deal not to share!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckeye_paul

Last year (2011) I used Quicksilver Premium Plus which was about $27 a gallon. This year I removed my oil injection and switched to Pennzoil Marine Synthetic Blend which I got at Wal-Mart for $16.50 per gal. early on in the summer. Last month while my wife and I were shopping at Sam's Club, I noticed they had the Pennzoil Marine for $13.50 a gallon. I got several just because it was a good deal. Today my wife was at Sam's and being the hawk she is, noticed that same oil for $5.06 a gallon.:thumbsup: She asked the sales associate if that price was correct and he said it was lower because it's the end of the season. Bless her heart, she brought me home enough to get through this decade. LOL

is it the synth version... or just the regular?

Regardless, it's a good price.

If it's the synth version... I'll be heading to Sam's tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep... went to mine today, and they didn't have any.

I think... just like Wal-mart... it's regional.

If shipping wasn't so expensive I would gladly share with you guys. By my calculations, I've enough for 2 1/2 seasons!

Thanks.

Like with any gift... it's the thought that counts. :cheers:

This is the best deal I could find for those still using the DFI.

http://www.domo-online.com/mercury

The local gander Mtn to me has some of the big 2.5gal bottles on the clearance rack for about $39. (The DFI oil) Since you have the Opti engine... you may want to check there... if you have one local.

I went to my local Gander Mountain tonight. They were selling the Quicksilver Premium Plus for DFI at $39.99 for one gallon. I can't find anything reasonable locally. The site I listed above got me the oil at $29.50 per gallon after shipping. That's more than $10 cheaper per gallon than anything I could find in Jacksonville, FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back