1998 Sportster speed ommeter wire broken

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wire has broken off under back side bottom about an inch before it goes into sending unit or whatever it is, can it be spliced or do I have to run a new wire?

Thanks, I was a premium member last summerand got shop manual on this site but 08Electrical Subsection 05 (The Dess Digitally Encoded Security System), Subsection 06 (MPEM Multi purpose electronic module), Subsection 09 (Instruments and Accesories) and Section 13 Subsection 01 (Wiring Diagrams) pages say " The information was not available at print time. To be published later." I thought it should had been included in the download and it would help with troubleshooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frances, I got your PM, and anything I can do to help I will. A lot of the manuals have the same information so it is redundant sometimes and not in every manual in print. ALL the guage wiring is about the same as far as color code goes... I'll be here for ya..

If I don't see your question in the forum, shoot me a pm with a link to the thread. I don't see all the post when it gets busy in peak season with all the threads flying.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back