1996 spx wont start...please HELP quickkk

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bari

i have a 1996 spx. I changed the whole electrical box and all the wireing because i blew up the computer..i start it after changing the electrical it sounds and runs perfect..i take it to the lake and ride it for about and hour and a half and everything seems to be going awsome.

Then im at about 3/4 throttle and i jump a little wake from a boat that just passed by...and when i come down on the water i hear something snap and crack and it just didnt sound good. I try to start the ski and it will start but the throttle feels loose. I look at the throttle where the carberator is and theres a piece missing that pulls both of the throttle things on the carb..(i dont know what there called) so i fix that and as i am doing that i see what looks like a picec of the bottom end of my motor on the side opposite where the carb is tht there is a crack of some sort.. I am so confused and dont know what happened.

Now when i try to start it, it makes a very weird noise and it wont run..it will try to turn over but will not run.

Sounds like the connecting rod came though the engine. This would have nothing to do with the electrical work you just did... it's a new problem. Can you post a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back