1996 Seadoo XP For Sale - Runs great - $1350 - CT

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

pyro

For Sale 1996 XP Seadoo in CT for $1350. I'm in Southwest CT north of Norwalk. See craigslist ad for pics:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/boa/4038175909.html

For sale is a 1996 Seadoo XP pwc with single Karavan trailer. Seadoo is in great running shape. I am the 3rd owner. First two owners used exclusively in fresh water. I used 50/50 fresh/salt water, and flushed engine after EVERY use. Always covered and protected from the elements. Trailer is in great shape. The trailer alone is generally worth $600-$700.

Over the years I have replaced the fuel lines, replaced the stator coil (battery charger), starter motor and trim pump electronics. Trim pump is working with the exception of the guage. New battery in 2012. Seat vinyl is new and looks great. Speedometer is not working, however this is known to be terribly inaccurate which is why I didn't care to fix it. There is a large scrape in the gelcoat on the back from the previous owner, but is only cosmetic since the fiberglass is ok, and not much stress is at this location.

Overall, this machine is in great shape. It's extremely powerful, can accelerate very quick and turn on a dime due to its light weight and large 2 cycle 787cc engine. I took great care of it and really have had no major issues with it other than basic upkeep. I am regretably selling this since I don't get to use it very often since I now own a boat and can't find enough time to get out on the water for both.

Back