1996 gtx 800 carb

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brian lewis087

k , 1996 gtx 800 carb . i have 12.8 v at battery i can program keys all day long on the ski with candoo pro ,but when u go to use them the famous 5 amp cutoff relay just clicks , changed it out and same prob.changed out the cdi box and stop start switch ,, stil same prob... when i put the key on the post and when i push the start button. i get the click sound i changed dess post , and same prob ,,
ty in advanced

k , 1996 gtx 800 carb . i have 12.8 v at battery i can program keys all day long on the ski with candoo pro ,but when u go to use them the famous 5 amp cutoff relay just clicks , changed it out and same prob.changed out the cdi box and stop start switch ,, stil same prob... when i put the key on the post and when i push the start button. i get the click sound i changed dess post , and same prob ,,
ty in advanced

I'm confused how you get it to recognize the candoo pro but not the programmed keys? Do you get the 2 beeps when you put the key/lanyard on? When the MPEM was bad on my GSX, it wouldn't recognize the candoo when I connected it.

i did not say i can't program.. i can i do not get any beeps all i hear is the cut off relay clicking

I'm not saying that either, if you get the ski to recognize the candoo it should recognize the keys also. You might have a bad MPEM, but first verify your beeper is working. Disconnect it from MPEM and jump 12 volts directly to it to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back