1994 sea doo gts 580

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked crank seals=great, checked jet pump= great checked compression= great fuel lines= great, checked fuel filter='great...... What's next

Well I adjusted carb yesterday and got it to quit backfiring and ( as u hit throttle it would take a deep breath than rev) I cured both those issues and timed it again rotary valve, and now today it will turn over and keep trying to start but won't start up, plenty fuel,plenty compression,plenty spark, what the heck is this skis issue,

Good news , re timed rotary valve , change spark plugs and it ran in water,it gets up and goes, just not fast enough like I think it should, it does prolly 20 /30 mph

If your rectifier has a bad diode, you may have AC voltage in its output. These E-Systems ONLY run on DC current.
Set you meter for AC and check the rectifier/regulators output. If you have then install a new one. The symptoms would be no more than 4k rpm & backfires.

Bills86e

Yes but not a genuine kit, I need directions on how to rebuild its really my second time every rebuilding carbs

You will have to get a genuine carb kit and needle and seat. Until then you are spinning your wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back