1992 sea doo xp 580cc any mods??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

badhabit

I have a 1992 sea doo xp that I would like to make just a bit faster. Any recommendations on where to get parts?

[MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION] is probably the only guy that has the really vintage go fast parts. I'd sell it and move to a 96XP, much better with the X4 hull

I have a couple performance impellers for those older skis. That would be something safe to bolt on that would make a little difference. If you want you can text me during week days when I'm around the parts and I'll send pics and prices. (850)259-1581

Got your message and my phone batt died. I'll get you those pics tomorrow thanks for the interest.

Matt, you have helped me before in the past with my 91 and 92 XP's....would you think it would be okay to install a small automatic bilge pump or would there be too much strain on the electrical system?

The bilge pumps aren't necessary if you don't have any leaks. But a lot of people add them for peace of mind. The electrical system can handle them just fine.

I only thought about it because the kids did swamp it once and thought it might be a good idea but if not necessary I won't do it... thanks for the four-one-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back