07 seadoo wake Edition need help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoo_103

215hp supercharged it does the 2 beeps but when I try to start it it’s a long beep will not stop until I pull the key no lights come on any help would be great

The battery is good I checked I get 1 beeps when I put the key on and then I hit the bottom and get 3 or 4 beeps but it will not Turn over I hear the Fuel pump kick in though

press mode 5 times and it should give you a code readout. Have you checked your fuses? What about the solenoid actuator wires? See if you get a good positive and ground there when you press start. If you disconnect that, what does it do when you press start?

A battery check with volt meter is a false indication of the strength of battery
High internal resistance increases when drawing current
If the battery is around a year old then it must be also taken into account during trouble trouble shooting
Most auto batter centers can load test they’ll probably do it for free
The battery should have the CCA written on the side of battery which they need to set up the load tester
Load tester aren’t too expensive and handy to have to monitor condition of battery
Fully charge battery before taking for testing

So I checked the battery it was good and all the fuses I thought the motor was locked up or had a bad starter so I Disconnected the stater Cable and Hooked a pair of jumper cables to it the motor Turns over just fine but I’m still getting the beeps when I put the key on I get one beep then 12 seconds later I get the 2 beeps then it just keeps beeping at me until I pull the key the Information screen doesn’t work I don’t know if that would make it not true over sorry it took me so long to reply thanks y’all

Ok there’s two big connectors remove and check for corrosion they are known to give problems due to being low done ✅
The Mpem supplies the + power to all users and ECU handles the -
The connectors normally corrode
Remove the Mpem ( two nuts 10mm spanner) clean the contacts and check all fuses with a meter
Check fuse connectors also

So I took the jetski to the shop to get Diagnostics on it he put the key on and it’s making the sound that it’s the wrong key so he Tried to reprogram the key but it did not work so on the computer it said the SAFETY SWITCH doesn’t have a good Ground so where does the SAFETY SWITCH ground to on the motor so I can try to clean it thanks

All system grounds are on the front of engine Block below the oil fill cap some have three wires some have 5
The main Battery Negative is under the exhaust in front of starter motor
But I still say the two connectors on the Mpem

So I took off the 5 ground Connections and used Sandpaper and cleaned them really good here are some pictures but I’m still getting the same beeping sound Image1574563569.116034.jpgImage1574563590.926606.jpgImage1574563615.908438.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back