05 RXT Reverse Cable Issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

enroth48

Just want to say all who are participating with this good info. are AWSOME!!
The reverse cable lock, item #30 per parts manual.."threaded insert/nut" for lack of a better description broke off in its housing today. I was able to remove cable from reverse scoop and said hardware. The Doo is currently on a boat lift over water, luckily I did not drop anything..yet! Anyway is there a way to remove the threaded piece left in the "fitting", could not find item number online, that goes through the stern? I believe I can pull the cable toward the bow enough to get a eazy out in to remove, or do I have to pull the rear of pump housing off or whatever. If I have to remove from the lift will the bilge fill with salt water and create further issues.

Just want to say all who are participating with this good info. are AWSOME!!
The reverse cable lock, item #30 per parts manual.."threaded insert/nut" for lack of a better description broke off in its housing today. I was able to remove cable from reverse scoop and said hardware. The Doo is currently on a boat lift over water, luckily I did not drop anything..yet! Anyway is there a way to remove the threaded piece left in the "fitting", could not find item number online, that goes through the stern? I believe I can pull the cable toward the bow enough to get a eazy out in to remove, or do I have to pull the rear of pump housing off or whatever. If I have to remove from the lift will the bilge fill with salt water and create further issues.

I can't help you in this case, but [MENTION=16022]Dr Honda[/MENTION] will be able to help for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back