Winterize seadoo spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Johnny1225

I have a 2017 seadoo spark 90 hp. I was watching some videos on how to winterize my seadoo. My question is when I am trying to pump antifreeze into the flush fitting in the back port side the antifreeze does not come out of the middle of the exhaust pipe like I see in the youtube videos . It basically just comes running out of the bottom of the seadoo. Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong or is something blocked? Any help would be much appreciated im from toronto Canada so it gets very cold in winter time.

To be able to pt antifreeze into exhaust system, you have to use the inlet hose locate at the left side of the jet pump. Same inlet as the one you use to run the engine at home on hose. Don't forget, you have to start engine prior to pump antifreeze to exhaust. Also stop to pump antifreeze prior to stop the engine. You can put a bucket under the jet pump to catch the antifreeze from the exhaust.

Back