Windows Phone and Tapatalk

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

LouDoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
I just got a Windows 8.1 phone, love the phone, the only problem I have I can't seem to connect to the forum using Tapatalk, it just sits there, says you are connecting to Tapatalk but never connects. Anyone else have this problem?

Lou

Also, TapaTalk has two versions. One of which is the "Pro" version. On my iPads I have to use the Pro version. On my phones (iPhones) my iPhone 5 uses the pro and my work phone iPhone 4s uses the basic.

Thanks Kevin, I guess that's it I have a Nokia 520 which has a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. Funny the Tapatalk application loaded, just won't run.

Lou

Have you tried a hard reset. Not just a power off? I doubt that will solve it, but so,e apps require the iPhone to be reset once loaded.

I'm not sure why, but this morning it's working. Thanks

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Lou you sold out on me, :lol:
I guess I'm the only person left in the world now that doesn't have I phone/tap a talk...kowabonga super duper electronics.
My company provides me with cell phone service and expects me to answer it 24-7. They are still living in the dark ages. :facepalm:

Well I'm back on the computer, feel better now?

Actually I'm not as backards as you think I am. I'm and IT Director at a medium size car dealership, and I have Windows 8.1 on my work computer, laptop, tablet and home computer, so it was just a natural transition to get a windows phone. I've had both a droid and an Iphone, but this windows phone is the way to go, it's just so easy, and it's the same screen as my other stuff. Windows 8.1 is great once you use it you won't want to use anything else.

With all that said there's still nothing better than sitting behind a big ole computer screen with a full size keyboard, and that's what I usually do, I just thought it might be useful to be able to use it on my phone.

I think I'm now ready to sell my stock in the buggy whip company.

Lou

Well I'm back on the computer, feel better now?

Actually I'm not as backards as you think I am. I'm and IT Director at a medium size car dealership, and I have Windows 8.1 on my work computer, laptop, tablet and home computer, so it was just a natural transition to get a windows phone. I've had both a droid and an Iphone, but this windows phone is the way to go, it's just so easy, and it's the same screen as my other stuff. Windows 8.1 is great once you use it you won't want to use anything else.

With all that said there's still nothing better than sitting behind a big ole computer screen with a full size keyboard, and that's what I usually do, I just thought it might be useful to be able to use it on my phone.

I think I'm now ready to sell my stock in the buggy whip company.

Lou

Lou,
I wan't meaning you as backwards. I was meaning myself. Sorry for the confusion.

No, I wasn't offended at all, actually I like being a little backwards, especially in my personal life, a lot of the service techs. at work computers is their hobby, personally during my time away from work, I like hands on stuff, like SeaDoo's and boats. I like getting my hands dirty.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Back