where is the hour meter??challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

wittock08

looking at this 2003 challenger, lady says it has 1200 hours but im skeptical since its an 03 and she has barely used it after she bought it. Before i decide to make a purchase i want to help her find the hours on the boat but i dont know where it says. please help. The boat is for $6500, does this sound like a steal?

no meter.. The computer does keep count but it can only be read by the dealer.
I say 1200 hours is high. I doubt that’s the correct.

For comparison purposes the 97 challenger i got last year had only 118 hours. Fortunately, for me the person that bought it new had the dealer install an hour meter along with depth finder and other goodies. :hurray:

How much was the hour meter?

How much did they charge to put the hour meter in? Why don't they just include that as a standard equipment?

How much did they charge to put the hour meter in? Why don't they just include that as a standard equipment?

I have no idea how much it was. It was probably a package. I have the paperwork from the dealer but it does not say how much it was. On my boat they added the hour meter, depth finder, tilt steering, sky pylon, bimini top and the bow filer cushion.

Polaris makes a great hour meter with service interval mode

I have one on my race bike.

call Bud at Matto's cycle 1800.923.1717 he carries them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back