Where does this hose go?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

laptop4079

Hello everyone, I'm just finishing putting a top end kit on my 94 gtx and I have a loose hose I have no idea where it goes. It hasn't been connected to anything since I got this ski and it hasn't hurt anything but since I've done all this work I need to know where it goes because it's bothering me. I've searched my service manual and it doesn't even mention it anywhere. My best guess it's a battery vent because it's pretty long and thin. Is that correct?
20190804_170844.jpg

Very possible that it’s the battery vent line.

If the other end goes towards the front of the ski and connects to a valve that’s mounted below the bond line of the ski. Then it is the battery vent line.

Very possible that it’s the battery vent line.

If the other end goes towards the front of the ski and connects to a valve that’s mounted below the bond line of the ski. Then it is the battery vent line.
It doesn't have a valve on it just a long straight tube. I did put it on my battery in the meantime

That rubber grommet in the pic is where that we goes, the fitting broke. The other end goes to your battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back